Evolve IP is seeking a professional, enthusiastic HR Coordinator!
Are you this professional, enthusiastic “HR Coordinator” with excellent communication skills, creativity and experience in the field of HR that wants to join us in Rotterdam? Then come and talk with Evolve IP!
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic HR Coordinator
Evolve IP, one of World’s fastest growing organizations in cloud strategy, offers best-of-breed cloud-solutions to more than 1500 companies over the World and to more than 350.000 users. Many of World’s most recognizable brands rely on our organization for custom made strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform. Hereby, think of: disaster recovery, contact center / call center, VoIP-phone systems / Unified communication, virtual desktops, IaaS and more. We operate globally with more than 300 associates, 60 of which are active at our European headquarters in Rotterdam. And we are growing fast! That’s why we are looking for a customer-oriented Customer Representative that helps us grow.
At Evolve IP we believe that Human Resource Management is more than taking care of the administrative, payroll and legal side of our Associate base. We believe that Organizational Development covers all we do in recruiting, hiring, onboarding and guiding our Associates. That’s why the Functional Area OgDev at Evolve IP is responsible for designing, developing and driving an organizational development strategy that will enhance and maximize our Associate Experience, Engagement and Productivity. Focus areas are Recruiting, Onboarding, Career Path Development, Training, Corporate Performance Management and Leadership Development. In addition, focus is placed on enhancing our internal communication and reinforcing team alignment. For this the Director Organizational Development works closely with the global OrgDev team. And for this team, we are looking for a passionate colleague with HR in his/her DNA.
Your activities in this hands-on job will consist of, but will not be limited to:
- Assist in Recruitment and Hiring process, including related internal and external communication (i.e. Website and Intranet exposure for job openings)
- Execute and conduct New Hire Onboarding and Orientation process, including assisting on the creation of 100 Day Plans for New Hires
- Associate administration, including New Hire administration and documentation, in close cooperation with the Functional Area of Finance & Account, which is responsible for all Payroll activities
- Sickness/recovery registration and associated activities, both internal and external
- Holiday registration and reporting
- Executional activities for company car policy and public transport compensation
- Assist on Performance Management systems and ensure compliance
- Assist on integrating of and keeping attention on Evolve IP’s Core Values
- Develop and maintain Organizational Development portal using ADP
- Prepare and maintain Organizational Development procedures and ensure compliance
- Maintain the Position Description Statements (PDS/job descriptions)
- Assist with Associate Recognition Programs
- Assist with Associate Learning & Development Programs
- Maintain Organizational Development Playbook and work on permanent improvements
- Maintain HR Manual and work on permanent improvements
- Maintain the Vitality Program for Associates
- Assist and Support Associates with all HR related activities
- Assist and Support Management with all HR related activities
- You are a very communicative, enthusiastic and customer-oriented team player
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- You have 2 Years Human Resources experience
- You have Knowledge of ADP applications
- You have knowledge of HR best practices
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are MSOffice proficient
- You are able to work accurate and with good eye on details
- Good oral and written skills, both in English and in Dutch (German is a plus)
- Knowledge of the English language on B2-level, based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) > your knowledge will be tested
What do we offer?
We can offer you a permanent job, starting with a fixed term contract. And naturally, an excellent fixed salary (depending on age and experience). There are plenty of openings and career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, due to the growth within our organization. We also offer the possibility to follow different educations and / or trainings, so that you can further develop as an individual.
Our corporate culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere with short communication lines. Your colleagues are direct, honest and straightforward. And they expect that from you too. The working atmosphere and working for a successful, growing company make this job a particularly attractive next step in your career.
Your job application, provided with resume and motivation, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.