The multichannel contact centre solution Online Contact Center can from now on be expanded with the customer contact channel WhatsApp. You will have one user interface with all relevant customer contact channels and the ability to make uniform reports.
WhatsApp has 10.9 million active users in the Netherlands, 7 million of which use the app on a daily basis. This makes WhatsApp the most used social media channel in the Netherlands. Even before Facebook (WhatsApp’s parent company) and way before Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
What are the advantages?
Evolve IP has added WhatsApp to the Online Contact Center as a standard customer contact channel. This offers the following advantages:
- processing a WhatsApp message is the same as processing a chat message for your agents. But the message can also contain pictures, locations, contact information and emojis.
- All WhatsApp messages are routed to the right agent based on queue and skills. Exactly like telephony, chat and e-mail.
- Your agent has one user interface where he receives all calls without the need to switch between multiple applications.
- Because you process all channels in the same environment, you can measure your KPIs for all your channels.
- You get a uniform way of reporting, including historical customer contact information from all your channels.
Want to know more about the use of WhatsApp as a customer contact channel? Contact an Evolve IP consultant via +31(0)88-428 31 11