Working at Evolve IP
Are you that Project Manager with great skills to install our state-of-the-art solutions to our Clients? Evolve IP is the place to be for you!
Evolve IP is looking for an experienced and client centric Project Manager
Evolve IP, one of world’s fastest growing organizations in cloud strategy, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1500 companies and to more than 350.000 users globally. Many of world’s most recognizable brands rely on our organization for custom made strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform. Hereby, think of: disaster recovery, contact center / call center, VoIP-phone systems / Unified communication, virtual desktops, IaaS and more. We operate globally with more than 300 associates, 60 of which are active at our European headquarters in Rotterdam.
Do you like to manage multiple Client projects and work closely with a team to deliver solutions for our Clients? And is it your goal for to get the highest Client Satisfaction possible for every project you deliver, both internally and externally? Then Evolve IP is looking for you. Our Project Manager are end-to-end responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the installation of Evolve IP services to our Clients and Partners and for internal projects. Depending on the project, you are responsible for managing the project team that can consist of Evolve IP Associates, Client representatives and third parties. Our Service Delivery Team consists of creative, customer orientated and enthusiastic colleagues, who are looking forward to welcoming a new member to their team.
- Client contact for project deliveries
- Pre-kick-off with Sales Engineering during sales phase
- Creation and management of project plan, including project scope and planning
- Organize external kick-off
- Guarding the project scope and planning
- Manage the project including the team
- Internal and external reporting:
- Provide periodic updates to internal stakeholders
- Provide periodic updates to Clients
- Transfer of services to Client Support,
- Aftercare on delivered services for a period of 1 month
- Project evaluations, both internal & external:
- Client satisfaction
- Quality of delivery
- Cost of delivery
- You have a relevant Bachelor Degree
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- You are familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
- You can rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- You are able to perform a variety of tasks
- It is your ambition to lead and direct the work of others
- Our values Accountability and Client Centric are an open door for you
- You have great analytical skills and a good overview and structure
- You are structured in your communication
- Needless to say that your communication skills, both oral and in written for Dutch and English, are perfect. German is a plus
What do we offer?
We offer you a permanent job, starting with a contract for a temporary period. And of course, we offer you a good fixed salary (depending on age and experience) and performance related bonus. Thanks to the growth within our organization, there are plenty of chances and career opportunities, both nationally and internationally. We also offer you education and training opportunities, to allow you to further develop as an individual.
Our corporate culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere with short communication lines. Your colleagues are direct, honest and straightforward. And they expect that from you too. The working atmosphere and working for a successful, growing company makes this job a particularly attractive next step in your career.
Your application, together with your curriculum vitae and motivation, can be sent to email@example.com
Please note that acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated