Working at Evolve IP
Are you that skilled, enthusiastic and sales driven Marketeer with experience in the contact center/ telecom industry? Then Evolve IP is the place to be for you!
Evolve IP is looking for an experienced Sales Marketeer!
Evolve IP, one of world’s fastest growing organizations in cloud strategy, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1500 companies and to more than 350.000 users globally. Many of world’s most recognizable brands rely on our organization for custom made strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform. Hereby, think of: disaster recovery, contact center / call center, VoIP-phone systems / Unified communication, virtual desktops, IaaS and more. We operate globally with more than 300 associates, 60 of which are active at our European headquarters in Rotterdam. We are growing fast, so we are looking for a Data/Network Engineer to strengthen our Global Data engineering team to help us expanding our networks.
The EU Marketing and Sales team consists of Account Managers, CTA’s, Partner Managers, Sales Support and Marketing. Together with our Marketeer, you’ll form our EU Marketing team. And, you will also collaborate with our marketing colleagues from our headquarters in the United States on a daily basis. You report directly to the EU Director Sales & Marketing.
Activities & Responsibilities
Everything our Sales Marketeer does must contribute to our sales, by generating high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s). Some of the activities & responsibilities to make this work are
- Drafting and managing the Marketing Budget, based on the EU Marketing Plan
- Responsible for the translation of the global Marketing plan (created by Evolve IP Headquarters in the United States) into the EU Marketing plan and planning
- Making proposals for allocation of the budget according to plan
- Monitoring relevant marketing events and identify opportunities for product-to-market communication
- Implementing the EU Marketing Plan/event calendar
- Responsible for the translation of the Corporate Communication within the European market
- Managing the content management system, including writing of content, based on input from Evolve IP Headquarters in the United States
- Managing and measuring of social media channels, including SEO and SEA
- Informing the internal organization about the marketing activities
- Setting up and executing marketing campaigns and product launches
- Database management
- Setting up and executing channel marketing campaigns
- Managing suppliers for telemarketing activities
- Supporting the Client Operations Functional Area for communication with existing Clients
- Responsible for full alignment with the corporate identity and monitoring the internal organization on it
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in equivalent position of which 3+ in the telecom/contact center industry
- Online marketing knowledge
- Copy writing skills, including the writing of blogs, whitepapers, website content, etc.
- Experience with SEO and SEA
- Knowledge of CMS (Website) is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach
- Knowledge of Adobe product set
- Driver’s license
- MSOffice proficient
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, both in English and in Dutch (German is a plus)
- Writing skills must be excellent
- High EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
What do we offer?
We offer you a permanent job, starting with a contract for a temporary period. And of course, we offer you a good fixed salary (depending on age and experience). Thanks to the growth within our organization, there are plenty of chances and career opportunities, both nationally and internationally. We also offer you education and training opportunities, to allow you to further develop as an individual.
Our corporate culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere with short communication lines. Your colleagues are direct, honest and straightforward. And they expect that from you too. The working atmosphere and working for a successful, growing company makes this job a particularly attractive next step in your career.
Your application, together with your curriculum vitae and motivation, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated