Working at Evolve IP
Are you that skilled and analytical Software Developer with good communication skills and a great resolving ability that will strengthen our Software Development Team? Then Evolve IP is the place to be for you!
We are seeking for a skilled and analytical Software Engineer
Evolve IP, one of world’s fastest growing organizations in cloud strategy, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1500 companies and to more than 350.000 users globally. Many of world’s most recognizable brands rely on our organization for custom made strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform. Hereby, think of: disaster recovery, contact center / call center, VoIP-phone systems / Unified communication, virtual desktops, IaaS and more. We operate globally with more than 300 associates, 60 of which are active at our European headquarters in Rotterdam. And we are growing fast! That’s why we are looking for a customer-oriented Software Engineer that helps us grow.
Software Development creates and delivers technology solutions for our Clients and Associates. Whether internal or external, we enable people do things more efficiently and in a streamlined fashion. The global team developed our primary customer portal, OSSmosis, the Call Center Dashboard, IVR portals, integrations and other real-time processes for Evolve IP Clients. For internal constituents we develop custom workflows that enable Functional Areas to operate more efficiently and we provide different types of reporting for them.
Your activities consist of, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test and document
- software solutions
- IVR applications
- reporting solutions
- Provide support for cases raised by Clients or ICT
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support Colleagues
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential and adhere to secure development guidelines
- Support ICT in deploying software solutions, i.e. preparing change requests and assisting in the execution (4-eye principle)
- You are a Team Player who listens and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas. You offer support for others’ ideas and proposals, and you are open with other team members about their concerns.
- You are proactive and eager to learn. You share your expertise with others and seek opportunities to work on teams as a means to develop experience and knowledge.
- You have a completed bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- You have approx. 2 years of experience in a similar job
- You have absolutely no 9 to 5 mentality and you are flexible
- You have a high EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- You are capable of working in a fast, dynamic environment
- You have good oral and written skills, both in English and Dutch
- You have strong knowledge of software languages, software design, frameworks and technologies, preferably the Microsoft stack: .Net / .Net Core, C#, SQL Server databases
- You have strong knowledge of front-end technologies
- You have strong knowledge of web-services and APIs
What do we offer?
We offer you a permanent job, starting with a contract for a temporary period. And of course, we offer you a good fixed salary (depending on age and experience). Thanks to the growth within our organization, there are plenty of chances and career opportunities, both nationally and internationally. We also offer you education and training opportunities, to allow you to further develop as an individual.
Our corporate culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere with short communication lines. Your colleagues are direct, honest and straightforward. And they expect that from you too. The working atmosphere and working for a successful, growing company makes this job a particularly attractive next step in your career.
Your application, together with your curriculum vitae and motivation, can be sent to email@example.com
Please note that acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated