Working at Evolve IP
Are you that Solutions Consultant with great skills to translate high class technical solutions to commercial advise? Evolve IP is the place to be for you!
Evolve IP is looking for a Solutions Consultant!
Evolve IP, one of world’s fastest growing organizations in cloud strategy, offers best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1500 companies and to more than 350.000 users globally. Many of world’s most recognizable brands rely on our organization for custom made strategies to migrate multiple integrated solutions to a single, unified platform. Hereby, think of: disaster recovery, contact center / call center, VoIP-phone systems / Unified communication, virtual desktops, IaaS and more. We operate globally with more than 300 associates, 60 of which are active at our European headquarters in Rotterdam. And we are growing fast! That’s why we are looking for a customer-oriented Solutions Consultant that helps us grow.
Our ideal Solutions Consultant actively drives and manages the Discovery and Solution evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the Sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Solutions Consultant is the primary technical resource for the sales force and a trusted advisor to Clients. The Solutions Consultant must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. He/she is able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete Client satisfaction and maintaining strong relationships through all stages of the sales process, delivery and life cycle.
Our Product & Consultancy team consists of creative, customer orientated and enthusiastic colleagues, who are looking forward to welcoming a new member to their team.
Your activities consist of, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations tailored to the Client’s requirements
- Training of (Client) Technology Advisors and Channel Managers
- Responsible for representing Evolve IP product to Clients & Prospects and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for advising the potential Client on licensing components, uses and restrictions.
- Ensure key user promotion and adaptation for new deliveries
- Pro-actively consult Clients to optimize the use of their solutions
- Spot opportunities with existing Clients
- You are a Team Player who listens and responds constructively to other team members’ ideas. You offer support for others’ ideas and proposals, and you are open with other team members about their concerns.
- You are self-motivated with a proven track record in HPBX, UC, Call / Contact Center consultancy and knowledge of technology
- You are comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding Client base
- You must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Of course you have a relevant technical bachelor’s degree
- You are Client focused
- You have a profound understanding of software and Cloud Services
- You have a High level EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
- And you have Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, both in English and in Dutch (German is a plus)
What do we offer?
We offer you a permanent job, starting with a contract for a temporary period. And of course, we offer you a good fixed salary (depending on age and experience). Thanks to the growth within our organization, there are plenty of chances and career opportunities, both nationally and internationally. We also offer you education and training opportunities, to allow you to further develop as an individual.
Our corporate culture is characterized by an informal atmosphere with short communication lines. Your colleagues are direct, honest and straightforward. And they expect that from you too. The working atmosphere and working for a successful, growing company makes this job a particularly attractive next step in your career.
Your application, together with your curriculum vitae and motivation, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated